I don’t really believe in anything “odd” as in paranormal or superstitious (unless you count Catholicism and its associated beliefs, but I think the shear number of Catholics means that it is not odd).
I do believe, however (and this should come as no surprise to you, dear reader), in libertarianism. I think that probably is still odd. Most Americans seem to believe in government interference in personal lives as a net good (whether they are attempting to influence my morals, tell me how my earned paycheck ought to be spent, or killing thousands of innocent people on the far side of the world in my name). As long as their guy is in charge, they don’t much care what he does.
I believe that power corrupts, and governmental power is a cancer that corrupts inexorably. The more aspects of society and the market government takes as its own, the more it will take, to no good end.
Aside from my theology and ethical/political philosophy, most things I “believe in” are more like plausibilities (I think I just made up a word). For instance, UFOs/aliens: I don’t believe or disbelieve in the existence of them. I would simply be unsurprised in either case — excited if we found them, sure, but not surprised. In the same way, I’m fascinated by futurist concepts like the technological singularity, but I would be unwilling to say, “Yes, I think this will happen,” or, “Nope, not possible.”
That’s how I approach most conceptual things in life — I evaluate whether I find it plausible, and then wait for evidence to confirm or disprove my logic.
1. What age did you learn to ride a bike?
2. Do you remember your first day of kindergarten? What was it like?
3. What was your first car? What did you love/hate about it?
4. Who is/are your hero(es)?
5. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
6. Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you want to play if you could?
7. What’s something that’s on your “bucket list”?
8. What were you like in middle school? What were your clothing/music choices? (Around 12 years old.)
9. What is something adventurous you’d like to do someday?
10. Do you believe in anything “odd” – UFOs, ghosts, horoscopes, superstitions, etc.?
11. What’s something you’re interested in that no one really knows about or no one would really understand?
12. What’s your favorite nostalgic song? What does it remind you of?
13. If you could learn one new skill or pick up a new hobby, what would you like to do?
14. What’s your favorite book? Magazine?
15. What’s your religion/religious beliefs?
16. What are you going to name your children? Or, what are your favorite names in general?
17. Who was your childhood best friend? Do you still keep in touch?
18. Tell us your life philosophy?
19. Tell us a secret talent!
20. Create your own question and answer it!