So, I already told you about the most adventurous thing I think I could do, on the bucket list question. Actually, that was the only “adventurous” thing on my bucket list, so I’m going to have to dig a bit deeper. Let’s go with something less adventurous-because-I-could-die, and more adventurous-because-it-would-be-an-adventure: I want to live for a time outside the contiguous 48 United States.
I would be happy to live for two or three years in London, or Hawaii, or somewhere in Germany. Living where I am (Baltimore/DC) is different from where I grew up (small-town midwest), but those are still the same culture at their root. Getting geographically away from this would be a proper adventure. I would want to come back eventually, but… eventually.
1. What age did you learn to ride a bike?
2. Do you remember your first day of kindergarten? What was it like?
3. What was your first car? What did you love/hate about it?
4. Who is/are your hero(es)?
5. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
6. Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you want to play if you could?
7. What’s something that’s on your “bucket list”?
8. What were you like in middle school? What were your clothing/music choices? (Around 12 years old.)
9. What is something adventurous you’d like to do someday?
10. Do you believe in anything “odd” – UFOs, ghosts, horoscopes, superstitions, etc.?
11. What’s something you’re interested in that no one really knows about or no one would really understand?
12. What’s your favorite nostalgic song? What does it remind you of?
13. If you could learn one new skill or pick up a new hobby, what would you like to do?
14. What’s your favorite book? Magazine?
15. What’s your religion/religious beliefs?
16. What are you going to name your children? Or, what are your favorite names in general?
17. Who was your childhood best friend? Do you still keep in touch?
18. Tell us your life philosophy?
19. Tell us a secret talent!
20. Create your own question and answer it!