I was amazingly cool in middle school. I rode a BMX bike with pegs (for stunts I was too chicken to really try, given my leg-breaking bike wreck in fifth grade). I wore those sunglasses where the reflection is all multi-colored. I wore flannel shirts unbuttoned over my t-shirts. I slicked my hair straight back with about five pounds of hair gel from the dollar store. I had this kick-ass tee with a print of black horses stampeding under a thunderstorm with a bolt of lightning flashing down. How awesome is that?!
You know, this description just does not do me justice. Here’s a picture of me from sixth grade:
I listened to oldies and country. Those bastions of badassery.
1. What age did you learn to ride a bike?
2. Do you remember your first day of kindergarten? What was it like?
3. What was your first car? What did you love/hate about it?
4. Who is/are your hero(es)?
5. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
6. Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you want to play if you could?
7. What’s something that’s on your “bucket list”?
8. What were you like in middle school? What were your clothing/music choices? (Around 12 years old.)
9. What is something adventurous you’d like to do someday?
10. Do you believe in anything “odd” – UFOs, ghosts, horoscopes, superstitions, etc.?
11. What’s something you’re interested in that no one really knows about or no one would really understand?
12. What’s your favorite nostalgic song? What does it remind you of?
13. If you could learn one new skill or pick up a new hobby, what would you like to do?
14. What’s your favorite book? Magazine?
15. What’s your religion/religious beliefs?
16. What are you going to name your children? Or, what are your favorite names in general?
17. Who was your childhood best friend? Do you still keep in touch?
18. Tell us your life philosophy?
19. Tell us a secret talent!
20. Create your own question and answer it!