Good morning, Happy Monday People! My weekly links are back! I’ve been really enjoying these 20 Questions prompts – they make daily writing a bit less tiring and more of something to look forward to. I’m going to keep trying to run series like that after this one is done.
And now, here’s What You Missed:
- This is an amazing exposition of the reality of Pacman.
- This design apparently used to be available on a T-shirt before rights conflicts came into play. I bet I could get one through Zazzle privately…
- This Island Night philosophy walk idea seems great. I’ll have to find something like it near me.
- I think I’ll have to add this to my list of tattoo ideas. (Hmm, I should probably post some of those sometime.)
- A bit selfishly, I want to make sure you read my response to ESR on the Creative Commons Noncommercial restriction. I really do think it can be done in a more explicit way that alleviates his concerns.
Finally, via Radley Balko, the best animal-directed short film I’ve seen in some time: