My favorite memory is in the running for being my earliest memory; I have about four memories which I cannot seem to place in order (I keep meaning to ask my parents if they can remember).
When I was young, the Dillon’s grocery store near my home would have a garden/flowers tent out in their parking lot in the spring, where you could buy your seeds and plants and such for your yard. My parents are fairly avid gardeners, so I got stuck hanging around in there a lot. One time, I wandered off from my mom to a corner of the tent where there were no people, and came across a chicken. Or a duck. I think it was a chicken. This chicken was not happy to see me — she (I think it was a hen) rushed me and then literally started beating me. In the face. With her wings. My crying (screaming) brought my mom and who knows who else over to save me from the vicious pounding this chicken was giving me.
It wasn’t much fun at the time, but how amazingly ridiculous is it that I can tell people about the time I got beat up by a chicken?
1. What age did you learn to ride a bike?
2. Do you remember your first day of kindergarten? What was it like?
3. What was your first car? What did you love/hate about it?
4. Who is/are your hero(es)?
5. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
6. Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you want to play if you could?
7. What’s something that’s on your “bucket list”?
8. What were you like in middle school? What were your clothing/music choices? (Around 12 years old.)
9. What is something adventurous you’d like to do someday?
10. Do you believe in anything “odd” – UFOs, ghosts, horoscopes, superstitions, etc.?
11. What’s something you’re interested in that no one really knows about or no one would really understand?
12. What’s your favorite nostalgic song? What does it remind you of?
13. If you could learn one new skill or pick up a new hobby, what would you like to do?
14. What’s your favorite book? Magazine?
15. What’s your religion/religious beliefs?
16. What are you going to name your children? Or, what are your favorite names in general?
17. Who was your childhood best friend? Do you still keep in touch?
18. Tell us your life philosophy?
19. Tell us a secret talent!
20. Create your own question and answer it!