I don’t remember my first day of kindergarten at all. I do remember things about kindergarten. I remember I went to a half-day kindergarten (afternoons, I think). We took a nap, even with the short day. Is that normal?
I remember leaving a Hot Wheels car in the coat room during the school day and it being gone when I went back for it at the end of the day. That sucked.
I remember we got our own playground, separate from the older kids.
I remember the daily trek to the cafeteria for a carton of milk. Chocolate, and the bubbles were free (self-serve with a bendy straw)!
1. What age did you learn to ride a bike?
2. Do you remember your first day of kindergarten? What was it like?
3. What was your first car? What did you love/hate about it?
4. Who is/are your hero(es)?
5. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
6. Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you want to play if you could?
7. What’s something that’s on your “bucket list”?
8. What were you like in middle school? What were your clothing/music choices? (Around 12 years old.)
9. What is something adventurous you’d like to do someday?
10. Do you believe in anything “odd” – UFOs, ghosts, horoscopes, superstitions, etc.?
11. What’s something you’re interested in that no one really knows about or no one would really understand?
12. What’s your favorite nostalgic song? What does it remind you of?
13. If you could learn one new skill or pick up a new hobby, what would you like to do?
14. What’s your favorite book? Magazine?
15. What’s your religion/religious beliefs?
16. What are you going to name your children? Or, what are your favorite names in general?
17. Who was your childhood best friend? Do you still keep in touch?
18. Tell us your life philosophy?
19. Tell us a secret talent!
20. Create your own question and answer it!